Elegance, Spaciousness and Class in best Durham Location
Elegance, spaciousness and class are the terms that truly best describe this outstanding house in prestigious Garret Farms community, one of Durham's premier neighborhoods in SW Durham, only 4 miles to Duke, 6.5 miles to UNC Chapel Hill, and 14 miles to Research Triangle Park.
• 3,402 sqft with 4 bedrooms on second floor, 2.5 baths
• 2 additional rooms that could serve has home office on first floor
• 2 spacious walk-in closets in master bedroom, custom shower with Carrara marble tiles and glass doors
• custom whirlpool bathtub with exclusive Magma Gold granite surround and vanities
• 2-car garage, large deck, soaring foyer, glass-enclosed sunroom
• high-end Chrome appliances, hardwood floors throughout the dining room
• family room; breakfast area, kitchen with elegant Brazilian granite countertops
• electric range and oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
• romantic gas log fireplace
• utility room with washer and dryer
• free use of pool and tennis court at Garrett Farms community
• go hiking on Sandy Creek trail
As a former Duke faculty member I did not want to sell but rather keep my beautiful house. It is also ideal to be shared by three to four conscientious individuals. Apart from the kitchen table and chairs the house is not furnished. I am willing to possibly offer up to $ 1,000 discount for the first year for Duke faculty and graduate students. However, no pets, please.